Are you excited for the New Year?! I am:-)
I have not been on as of late…my family moved into a new home over the Holidays and it kept me fairly busy. But as exciting as the move was, I have repented of my online absence and ready to start the year anew.
Writing firsts in 2013:
– Finished the manuscript of my debut YA novel – MAIDEN
– Queried an agent for the first time
– Got an agent rejection for the first time
And so it goes. But I have learned from that rejection (and the subsequent 7 I have received), but I am moving forward with determination and faith.
Writing goals in 2014:
– Get an agent for MAIDEN
– Finish the first draft of the sequel to MAIDEN
– Be more active in my local book community as well as online
Don’t stop writing, don’t stop getting
gooder better, and take it one day at a time!